A little known fact: Chukka boots were originally worn by British soldiers in the Western Desert Campaign. Today they are even more popular on the streets of New York, London or Tokyo.
- Sophisticated last and toe expression
- Two eyelet stance sits high on the vamp creating an elongated, clean line.
- 100% pure gum rubber sole offers superb comfort and durability
- Mid brown suede is a most versatile shade meant to wear with dark denim, chinos, or a tan cotton suit.
- Matching mid brown suede belt available.